1. That we have a little bit of a rhythm and much better flow this week. I like my trains to run on time, I like my puppies lined up and I like smiles and happiness on the faces of the people around the house. That we can use our tools and our experiences and trust in ourselves and each other to come back to what is important and address what needs to be addressed.
2. That I have an extremely dirty slave when I push the right buttons. She’s probably the kinkiest woman I know. It’s always the quiet ones…
3. That I have such a wonderful set of friends, many of whom I’ll see this weekend. Sometimes, living in the burbs, I feel cut off and distant from all the impromptu get togethers and quickie dinners and activities. When I get the opportunity to have a lot of time with my brothers and sisters, I love it and am grateful to be able to see them again.
1. Grateful for time away with Master this past weekend to visit our home away from home and recharge and ground ourselves in the simplest of things together.
2. Downtime this week to get the home in order and feeling much more rested heading into ABW weekend
3. The huge honor of being asked to judge this contest with a history rich in amazing Leather Men and women i admire so much.
Adding a 4th just because..
At the end of this day i will lay my head next to Master and he will drape His arm over me and there will be nothing else in this world that matters